You can't predict, but you can prepare...
NOVEMBER 28 - 29, 2018
Kansas City, MO
Begins at noon on Wednesday, November 28th!
Early Bird Special
$299 regular price $500
Remember we sold out early last year!
One of the most intriguing stories of the past decade. Molly Bloom will tell us how she built one of the most exclusive, high-stakes underground poker games in the world. Her story was recently turned into a major hit motion picture called “Molly’s Game”. The true story of “Hollywood’s poker princess” who gambled everything, won big, then lost it all.
In the late 2000s, Molly Bloom, a twentysomething petite brunette from Loveland Colorado, ran the highest stakes, most exclusive poker game Hollywood had ever seen—she was its mistress, its lion tamer, its agent, and its oxygen. Everyone wanted in, few were invited to play.
Hundreds of millions of dollars were won and lost at her table. Molly’s game became the game for those in the know—celebrities, business moguls, and millionaires. Molly staged her games in palatial suites with beautiful views and exquisite amenities. She flew privately, dined at exclusive restaurants, hobnobbed with the heads of Hollywood studios, was courted by handsome leading men, and was privy to the world’s most delicious gossip.
Molly Bloom grew up in Loveland, Colorado. She attended the University of Colorado at Boulder, majoring in Political Science. She was a member of US ski team and was ranked third overall in North America in 1998. Her father was a top psychologist and her mother a professional fly fisher. Her story is truly incredible!
- Molly comes from a family of high achievers. She is no slouch. A champion skier, brains to match. Each time she hit a bump in her life she did not complain, she found a solution with a positive attitude. She offers many fantastic life lessons.
- A captivating story that is interesting for a wide audience beyond those who enjoy poker. It’s a high stakes adventure providing the layperson a peak into a world few will ever truly know or understand.
Endurance athlete, entrepreneur, renowned speaker and Guinness World Record holder. James Lawrence (aka the Iron Cowboy) completed 50 Full Distance Triathlons in 50 consecutive days in all 50 states, the only person who believed that he could pull it off was James himself and his wife, Sunny. Keep in mind, an Ironman consists of a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride, and a 26.2-mile run. Lawrence tells the story of his herculean 50-day journey and all the wonderful, miserable, and life-threatening events that happened along the way, as well as a glance at his life leading up to the mission, and winning two prior world records. Lawrence survived tropical storms, internal bleeding, hypothermia, hyperthermia, dehydration, nerve damage, infections, a blood-clot scare, extreme sleep deprivation and a bike crash! His story resonates with all, young and old. You won’t want to miss this tale of adventure as he ‘Redefines Impossible.’
- I met James Lawrence on a charity bike ride last July – a year before reading this book. I was impressed by his world record, and even moreso by the man. He was one interesting dude. No swagger. No pretence. No BS. Strikingly humble. We discussed family, life, bike rides and – of course – the 50/50/50. -Stephen P. Kane
- I finally figured out where the mental strength REALLY comes from and what it REALLY means.
- Meeting the Iron Cowboy had a lasting affect on me. I spent the next few months ruminating about what should be my own personal challenge. (James has that effect on you). For me, it sure wasn’t triathlons. I wondered how to put the James Lawrence philosophy to work in MY life.
- It was like a pep talk for my head. I loved all the real, raw experiences but this also gave me something else that I wasn’t expecting. It touched me deeply on a spiritual level and helped me reconnect to my strongest, truest self, someone who now chooses to keep going when life is hard. Thanks Iron Cowboy for your courage and your unstoppable spirit.
- One of the grittiest stories on perseverance I’ve ever heard. The Iron Cowboy has earned his spot on the pantheon of the world’s most rigorous, homicidally driven humans. His epiphany that the whole reason quitting is impossible to him is his love for his kids and his wife. That struck an important nerve for me.
- I’m the furthest thing from an endurance athlete but I loved the story. It truly inspired me to change my life!
- I think of this story every time something seems too hard or impossible. It has truly changed my life! So blessed to have heard it.
Special “Mastermind” Session
Sit front row in the boardroom with some of the best and brightest! Join us for an exclusively look behind the scenes as several of the top CEO’s and leaders openly discuss their next moves in the markets, their current investments, what they see at out on the horizon, along with heated debates about our future.
Weather Expert, Advanced Forecasting Corp.
CEO, iSelect Fund
CEO, Founder of Kronus,
CEO, Conestoga Energy
CEO, Transportation Consultants Company
Co-Director, Ag and Food Policy Center,
Texas A&M University
Owner Bennett Consulting,
Grain Marketing Consulting for Channel Seed
Economist, American Farm Bureau Federation
Director of Business Development,
Principal, K-Coe ISOM
WILL AM 580
President, The Hudye Group
Aline De Souza Pezente
Digital Economy Strategy Lead, Cargill
CEO, Benson Hill Biosystems
Futures Market Specialist,
Blue Reef Agri-Marketing Inc.
COO, FarmOp Capital
Co-Founder & Managing Partner,
Fall Line Capital
VP of Strategy and Operations, Arvegenix
COO, Clean Seed Capital
President, DiNicola, LLC
Founder, Bushel Plus
Gaylon Lawrence Jr.
The Lawrence Group
President, Wyffels Hybrids
Principal, The Yield Lab
Co-Founder, Yield Lab
Director of Economics & Gov’t Relations,
National Grain and Feed Association
CTO, Head of Product,
The Climate Corporation
Check back with us as we are confirming new speakers everyday!
Event LocationKansas City Convention Center
201 West 14th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Kansas City Downtown – Aladdin
Kansas City, MO 64105
By Phone: Call the reservations line at 877-224-2870 and refer to the name of the block: Farm Direction 2018 Conference; with Block Code: FDQ.
Online Booking Link: https://book.passkey.com/go/dba1e112
Kansas City, MO 64105
(816) 474 – 6664